About Homeplate Heroes
Homeplate Heroes was founded in 1995 and is a Baird family owned and operated business. Prior to Homeplate Heroes, we owned and operated a custom picture framing company that specialized in high end custom framing. All of the Display Cases are individually handcrafted with the finest material available on the market today. Our Display Cases involve a considerable amount of workmanship and, with the substantial years of experience, we have mastered the finest woodworking techniques.
The primary focus of our business is to provide you with the highest quality display cases available on the market today.
Bernard designs all of the Display Cases for Homeplate Heroes. He has over 35 years of custom framing experience. His primary responsibilities is overseeing all aspects of Homeplate Heroes.
Bernard and Teresa have been married for 42 years and have 3 children and 6 grandchildren
Christopher completed four years of college at Concordia University in Portland, Oregon. Before joining in the family business, Christopher played Professional Baseball. Christopher's responsibilities include, but not limited to, Managing Sales, Customer Relations, Business Development and handcrafting the Display Case.
Teresa manages the finances for Homeplate Heroes and is also responsible for the maintenance of the web site.
Teresa and Bernard have been married for 42 years and have 3 children and 6 grandchildren
* Homeplate Heroes showcase their products at the finest Sport Collectible Conventions in the country. These shows include, and not limited to, the The National Sports Collectors Convention, MLB's All Star Fan Fest, Tri Star Production and Fanatics Sports Spectacular Shows. Check today for a show location near you. *
* Homeplate Heroes' customer base includes a long list of professional athletes that showcase their private collections in their homes with our Display Cases. *
* We have worked closely with the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum developing Display Cases for their corporate gifts as well as the Hall of Fame Champions Brick Display Case. This Brick Display Case houses original bricks from the 1939 Baseball Hall of Fame building. *
* Charities and auctions have used our unique and high quality Display Cases to ensure big contributions for their events. *
* If we don't have what you are looking for, feel free to e-mail or call us at (360)798-7974 at any time to discuss how we can design a Homeplate Heroes Display Case for you. *
Homeplate Heroes Display Cases are proudly handcrafted in the USA
Homeplate Heroes **8903 NE 117th Avenue Suite 100** Vancouver, WA. 98662